I received my mission call! I opened it with my family all around me, grandparents on Skype and some friends on the phone. I was so nervous and I was totally planning on keeping it together and not crying. Definitely not the case. I balled my eyes out but it was the best sort of crying, I was SO happy and excited. It felt so right. I was called to serve in the San Pedro Sula Honduras mission and I report August 7th to the Mexico MTC.
![]() |
| Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple |
For weeks I had been hoping and praying that I would go Spanish-speaking and my wish was granted! I couldn't get over how honored and blessed I felt. I immediately looked up where the heck Honduras was and what the weather would be like. HOT. The food looked pretty simple but the country and its people looked beautiful. I'm so excited to serve and share my testimony of God's love for his children with the Honduran people :)
Love,
Elena
