We also had a run in with a bigger lizard that got into our house this week. My comp, once again like most in the past, is scared of a lot of things, so animals, loud noises, dirty things...not her thing. So there she was like standing on a chair while I was outside trying to take off a little bit of fuzz from the eye of the poor lizard with my eyebrow tweezers after he had run under our fridge (sorry, tons of prepositions...I blame the Spanish). We took some pictures though and a video of course. 
We also spent some fun time with some cows and their little babies as we were out doing visits. We contacted a nice looking house because usually they’re the ones that are married. We yelled "buenas" and then "de repente", like literally 6 little husky puppies come running to the porton. CUTEST THINGS EVER. And it was such a little miracle because that morning I was not happy.....para nada. I was super annoyed and just frustrated how everything was in my life at that point. But then you throw in six husky puppies and suddenly things look a little brighter :)
We're getting SUPER SUPER excited for the mundial (World Cup) this Thursday. (NOT. Cuz it definitely means we will have no citas). But we're pumped cuz we went to Progresso today and bought matching cups that say Honduras and Brazil 2014 or something. And we also bought matching shirts that say like "we left one in Brazil" and its got a thumb print with the Honduran flag on it. It's the coolest looking thing! So we'll wear those on Thursday....in the house....when we aren’t out working I guess haha. Or maybe we'll just pair our shirts with some nice faldas (skirts) ;) Anyways, we'll see if we have some éxito (success) that day with all the craziness of the mundial. The streets will probably be totally deserted.
I have been sick the past few days though. Don’t really know why, but I've just been sort of congested and my head has hurt and my throat was bugging me. But nothing like a little sleep and hard work and polvo and visiting sick people and walking in a thunderstorm to cure you....I'm doing better though. But I also felt like I was losing my mind recently. I don’t know, it was weird, I asked the Hermanas, I was like "Can a person really go crazy on their mission?" Just after doing the same thing over and over and over again and being disappointed in the same ways over and over and over again you start to sort of lose it and invite people to do things and wait for them to say "bueno......fijese que...." when you just explained about the importance of putting God first. Just sort of interesting....But yeah we're all just like "it's got to be Santa Rita, or the sun, or the polvo...something!" But I think we'll be okay :)We had ward conference this Sunday. I thought it was okay. We had 5 inactives and less actives in church! But one of them was Rolando! Man I was so happy to see him, I felt like he was an investigator because he hasn’t been to church in what I think is 16 years? So, so cool. We have a noche de hogar planned tonight with him and a pilas family in the ward so we're super excited for that.
Even though I feel like I'm losing my mind, I've been doing better. Feel like I'm in rehab a bit but there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm just trying to make the months count instead of counting the months like my brother-in-law told me :) I'm learning from the past, living in the present and excited for the future :)


